Assalamualaikum Mufti Sahb.
Firstly, Jazakallahu khaira for making time to answer my questions and they are as follows:
1) Is it permissible for a woman ho’s married to style her hair (ie. straightening, perming, curling, dying) for her husband?
2) May you please quote for me the Quranic verse or hadeeth which prohibits a woman from cutting her hair?
3) What is the punishment of a woman who plucks/shapes her eyebrows
4) Some people say that a woman is allowed to recite and touch the Quraan in the state of haidh due to the saying of the Prophet (sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) to Hadhrat ‘Aaisha (radhiallahu ‘anha) to the extent that You should do like the other pilgrimage except you cannot perform tawaaf nor salaat (or like how Nabi (sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) has narrated the hadeeth). They say that this indicates that Hadhrat ‘Aaisha (radhiallahu ‘anha) was in the state of impurity and to recite the Quraan was not prohibited by Nabi (sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) therefore a person in the state of haidh is allowed to recite and touch the Quraan. How do you reply to this?
5) When is a wmans hair considered long(i.e. is there any specific length)?