Please answer the following questions:
1) Is there anything mention like that :
to participate in a janazah where the mayyit is a loved one, a pious person or a neighbor is better than the Nafl prayer�.
2) How is an announcement of someones death made in the loud speaker where azan is normally given?
3) Which types of death announcement are forbidden in Islam?
4) Can the camphor oil be used instead of the camphor powder to rub on the sajdah places of the mayyit?
<>br>5) Is it Sunnah to make khilal of the mayyits fingers, feets , beard, ears, nape etc same as it is Sunnah for the livings?
6) Please give me the references of those sahabi and tabei who narrate that the imam should stand by the chest of the mayyit? How do we interpret (wast- middle) to be (sadr-chest)?
7) Do we have any authentic reference concerning the hair of the woman should be divided into two parts and put on top of the qamees? Whereas in Boukhari and Moulim Shareef (in the waqeea of Umme Atiyyah) is mentioned that the hair was divided into three parts.