Trust you are well, I need a ruling on the divorce I have given please.
My divorce was given in this way:
1. I gave 1 talaaq in ramadhaan, that talaaq was revoked.
2. Myself and my wife, were speaking until their was a physical altercation between my male family members and hers.
3. She than wanted a divorce again, I did not want to give it as their was no grounds.
4. Her father kept threatening me and demanding 2 more talaaqs
5. On the day the divorce was given, it was told to the moulana involved, myself and a few others that if the divorce is not given that day, I would be a dead man and my family would be at risk.
6. I gave the divorce to her uncle via writing, I specified it is only one talaaq. This was at a meeting the same night.
7. I specified that I do not want to give it but I am being forced. My uncle also said it three times in the meeting that I am being forced and my life is at risk.
Is such a divorce valid?