Sons not treated equally

Question ID: 30111
0
0

Salaams Mufti

Father has 2 sons and a daughter.
Father provides younger, son2 with a business and with 49% shareholding.Father has the remaining 51% shareholding.
Son1 gets no share in the business but is expected to work for a salary.
Son 2’s family gets to go on overseas holidays at company expense but not son1.
Son 2 gets new family motor car but not son 1.
Father and mother favours son 2 all the time.
Daughter was also favoured by father until she got married and moved away.
Parents have total disregard for son 1 children but complete attention and time is given for son2’s only child.
What should son 1 do about this unfairness?
Should he remain in the family business or not?

Jazakallah

Marked as spam
Asked on October 9, 2013 10:54 pm
7 views
0
Private answer
Firstly he should have got all his facts in order, write them - then present to father and mother, then to father, mother and brother. If no changes. Leave 'peacefully'
Marked as spam
Answered on October 9, 2013 10:54 pm