sadaqah jariah procedure

Question ID: 41090

Assalamu alaukum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu muftisaheb
I want to give a house for sadaqah jaariyah for my parents to gain maximum reward. I want to give it to a darul uloom. Is there a specific procedure that I have to go through?
Jazakallah khayran

Marked as spam
Asked on January 1, 1970 12:00 am
Private answer

Be cautious. Many Darul Ulooms are owned by the principle - give it to a Darul Uloom which has a TRUST board and proper constitution in accordance with the Ahlus Sunnat wal Jamaat.
Use pious Muslim lawyer. Meet them, draw a deal and transfer.

Marked as spam
Answered on January 1, 1970 12:00 am