Assalam o alikum,
Respected Mufit Saheb, I want some doubts to be cleared:
1) I have been reading namaz without saying the word Bismillah after Alahmdo Sharif. Will my Namaz be valid?
2) Suppose one stands for the Fardh Namaz of Maghrib with Jamat so will the Imam say the Aoozubillah full and then Bismillah Hir Rahman full in a loud voice or will say it softly so that only he hears it and then start the Alhamdo Sharif in a loud voice.
3) After finishing the Alhamdo Sharif will the Imam say Bismillah Hir Rahmanir Rahim and then start any surah or will he just say the surah after Alhamdo Sharif and omit the Bismillah. In omitting it will it be a sin.
4) Will the imam say Aameen after the Surah fathia or only the muqtadis will say Ameen..
5) And when one is saying the namaz alone will he read the Bismillah………………. after reading Alhamdo Sharif or he can omit or will it be a sin in omitting it.
6) Moreover will this be for both male and female namaz alike or ladies will also say Bismillah after Surha Fathia.