Invalid username or incorrect password!
The password field is empty.
Question ID: 27018

As-Salaa-u-Alaikum –
my mother and father are both deceased, my siblings and
I grew up with my maternal grandmother, she owned a house and later sold it as her son had bought a property and requested that she move in to the property, however she had paid him the proceeds from her property that was sold, my grandmother decided to register the property that she paid her son for in the name of my siblings and I. my uncle has now decided he wants the property back. does he or any of my grandmothers other children have the right to demand the property back,whether my grandmother is still alive or not?

Marked as spam
Asked on August 15, 2008 12:00 am
Private answer

If grandmother is alive ask her to whom has she given the property?
If deceased, did she give you and your siblings the property, if so then there is no problem. However by her putting the property on your name and the siblings, it is tactic transfer of ownership.

Marked as spam
Answered on August 15, 2008 12:00 am