Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
.AssalaamuAlaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh
Mufti , recently had to make istinja at a toilet with no tap , so filled up few jugs of water . While I was washing I thought I saw a splash from where I was washing –
1) I read that Mufti said that this is napaak , however this was the 3rd time I was washing- would the splash still be napaak , even if you washed twice before ? when I looked I saw a drop of water on my trouser – thinking it is napaak I put my right hand in 1 of the jugs that had little water and then cleaned my trouser and then rinsed my hand in that jug again
2) does that water become impure?
3 ) I did this twice more because I thought I had to wash my trouser thrice for it to be paak – but everytime I had to dip my hand into the same jug – was this correct as I had no other option ? Also Did I have to wash it 3 times ?
4) then I think touched my shirt etc. And then came out and was very confused and despondent but then dismissed this and read my Esha and Fajr like this – do I have to repeat these 2 Salaah ?
5) if this was wrong , how should I have cleaned my trouser if it splashed while washing and I was still on the toilet and I was not at home so just couldn’t change ?
6) also for a person of doubt , I read should only wash 3 to 7 times and not more then this , would 1 jug be considered as 1 time ? I sometimes wash with so many jugs of water and still feel napaak when I come out – sometimes on the last jug I will feel dirt again and then I’m sometimes out of water or if I have a tap , I will start washing again – I try to keep it to washing 7 jugs of water – is this right ? Maaf for length of question please make dua for me