1) What is the [U]Shar’ee definition[/U] of the term Mu’min?
2) Does honestly believing in the Aqaa’id of Islam [U]alone[/U] render you a Mu’min already?
3) What is the status of a Muslim who doubts whether he is a [I]Mu’min[/I]? (Is he Muslim or kafir?)
3b) Is it permissible for a Muslim to doubt whether he is a Mu’min?
4) Is it possible for a Muslim to be neither Mu’min nor kafir?
5) Is a [I]Muslim[/I] who doesn’t qualify as [I]Mu’min[/I] thus a [I]kafir[/I] and will thus be thrown into hell forever?
Jazak Allahu khayran respected Mufti.