1) Nazeer = A warner; a courtier; title of Rasulullaah (S.A.W).
2) Rayhaanah = A bouquet of flowers, a sweet smelling flower, name of a Sahabi
3)Khaalid = Permanent, durable, one who does not grow weak even in old age, name of a well known and brave Sahabi, Khalid bin Waleed (R.A.)
4) Zakariyyaa = Name of a prophet of Allaah
5) Mas'ood = Prosperous, happy, dutiful, obedient, fortunate, name of an illustrious Sahabi (R.A.)
6) Saarah = Happy, Glad, The wife of Hadhrat Ibrahim (A.S.), the Prophet of Allaah.
7) Dawood = Name of a well known Prophet of Almighty Allaah and Father of Hadhrat Sulaimaan (A.S.). Beloved. The Zaboor was revealed to him.
8) Bibi = Lady
Yes Bibi permissible