Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi Ta`aalaa wa Barakaatuh.
Ummeed hai ke Aap theek hai, Inshaa’Allaah.
Muhtaram Mufti Saheb, some brothers have raised some queries, and I have come to you for answers to them.
1) Why do most (if not all) the Madaaris which follow the Deobandi Maslak, insist that the students learn Urdu? This is prevalent in South Africa, in places like Darul Uloom Azaadville, etc.
2) Is it necessary to learn Urdu? As we have heard the “Urdu is the language of the Akabireen”, therefore we have to learn it.
3) Why do the `Ulamaa of Deoband speak to each other in Urdu when they know Arabic? The students as well. Why do they not speak only in Arabic and teach only through Arabic?
4) Are there any Hanafi `Ulamaa in the world who are not either a) Deobandi, or b) Barelvi?
5) What is your opinion concerning the `Ulamaa of Saudi Arabia, such as Shaykh `Abdul `Azeez ibn `Abdullaah ibn Baaz, Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-`Uthaymeen, Shaykh Ibraaheem ibn Muhammad Aal ash-Shaykh, etc. All these people said that “They are upon the Manhaaj of the Salaf-us-Saaliheen”, while following the Hambali Madh-hab in their Fiqh rulings. However, they state that they are “Salafiyy-ul-`Aqeedah”. What is your opinion on them and their interpretation of Qur’aan and Hadeeth? Are these people (The Salafiyyoon; Ahl-ul-Hadeeth; Wahhaabiyyoon) the Neo-Khawaarij?
(P.S. Yeh mere I`tiraazaat nahi hoo. Mai bhi Deobandi hoo.
Mai Aapka `Ilmi jawaab ke liye intizaar kar rahi hoo.)
Baarakallaahu Feek, wa Jazaakallaahu Khayran.