What is the status & is there any place for interfaith dialogue in Shariah?
To date, and may be I am wrong, my understanding is that it can lead to corruption of one’s own Deen by listening to the ideologies of other religions our heart will be affected. Listening & contemplating their Dawat will affect our heart.
1) Furthermore, did Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam ever engage in interfaith dialogue or was his mission refutation of batil ideologies & Dawat Illallah only? I was thinking here about Surah Al Kafiroon.
2) How about entering in to a church and participating in the service at the church as part of interfaith dialogue. Is one’s presence there not a condoning of shirk? In some cases would this not render one out of the fold of Islam?
3) Islam is the only accepted religion in the Court of Allah. So what is the purpose of interfaith dialogue?
4) Is it not the case that our religion is categorical in that the Kuffar will never be happy with us until we adopt their ways? That being the case, why are Muslims, ulama amongst them, participating in interfaith dialogue & even studying the scriptures of others?
5) At interfaith gatherings there is photographing & intermingling of the sexes in the sense that one has to look at the face of a female if not sit with her. Is interfaith such a necessity that this is acceptable?
6) It is very confusing when one sees Ulama participating in interfaith dialogue, meetings & functions, because one begins to think there must be some Shar’i daleel for their actions but I have not seen any public daleel on this issue?
Marked as spam
Question ID: 26870