Husband does not want to issue talaaq

I’ve asked my husband for talaaq since september last year but he hasn’t yet. He lives in another country, he hasn’t lived with me for the past 2 years. He married another woman its been 4 years and have a child. I live with my son. Now i’ve found someone else in my life and want to get married to him. Do i have to wait for him to give me talaaq? since we haven’t lived together for 2 years do i have to wait for 3 months to get married? i need your help badly.

1 thought on “Husband does not want to issue talaaq”

  1. You have to wait for your husband to give Talaaq. Go to your local Ulema Council and apply to them to make Nikkah ‘Fisk’ – to dissolve the Nikkah.