How to pay for a deceade persons Qadha namaaz and fasts

Question ID: 25394

As salaam mu alaikum
I am in the process of sorting out the late estate of my ex husband who was murdered recently. My husband has two sons one from a previous marriage I am trying to make arrangements to settle his 50% share as my son wants to move back into his fathers home. However my Husband started reading salaah and keeping all his fasts from the age of 41 regularly. He died at he age of 55. My question is how do I calculate what is due to charity for the missed months. I understand that everything that he owned must be accounted for and all creditors need to be settled and also we need to account for the years that he was not regular with salaat and fasts. I need your advice as to what must happen. Both sons did not receive any financial support from their father as he was unemployed and the father had inherited the house from his parents. Please advice what needs to be done.

Marked as spam
Asked on July 8, 2011 12:07 am
Private answer

Pay all debts then divide estate as follows.
2 Sons;Wife
Sons get 7/16 each
Wife gets 1/8

Marked as spam
Answered on July 8, 2011 12:07 am