Assalam o alaikum,
Respected Mufti Saheb, hope you are fine with the Rahmat and Grace of Allah Subhan o T’wala.
Sir I want to ask a question regarding halaal and haraam income. I know a person who works in a Bar and owns a band where girls and boys sing and perform and audience give money and when the bar time ends that person and his partner who invested in the business collet the money and share it among themselves as set before say 40% and 60%. Now is his income halal or haram.
2. With this money he pays the darwan, the bouncer, the waiter etc salary on daily basis so will there income be regarded as haram or not because they are the employees there and there work is to look after the bar like dawan, then the waiter or bouncer who has to look after the customer and keep them happy. Some customers also give tips to these bouncer and waiter will that be also haram as the customer is coming to the bar that is why.
3. More over when the relative comes he goes to meet his other relatives and buys food, fruits and clothes for others to give them at the occasion of Eid or Bakra Eid or any other occasion, so is eating the food and wearing the clothes given by him with this money be halaal and be allowed to consume all the relatives know that he works in a bar.
4. Now he has bought a flat with the same money he earned and saved and gives Qurbani and Zakat out of this money will his good acts be accepted? The flat which is bought will be haram to live in or can he live in that.
5. He wants to change now and has dropped the idea or working in partnership in a bar. For this purpose he bought two shops with the money he saved from this earning in bar and wants to open a medicine shop. My question is the shop which he bought is halal or not. The medicines which he will buy it will be from this bar income so will the medicines be halal to consume for others. The income earned after investing haram money for buying medicines and then selling the medicines the income which he gets will it be halal for him or it will still be haram as the source of investment is Haram. What is the solution to make the money halal from haram which is earned through bar or such activities.
6. People working in this medicine shop will get their salary from this man. Will the salary of such person be halal as he is wroking in a medicine shop as a seller or cashier but the money which is earned through selling medicine is bought from haram money. These are a little confusing. Please guide me and others accordingly and pray for us for halal rizq.