hajj for dead relatives

Question ID: 31659

My Father-in-Law ; Mother-in-Law had performed the Hajj this year. Insaallah their Hajj is accepted; Niyaat will be accepted to the Almighty Allah. Meanwhile, my father and mother both are alive are physically fit. They had not yet performed Hajj yet My Mother-in-Law and Father-in-Law informed us that they performed Umrah Hajj on behalf of my parents.
My question is, Is it valid ?

Marked as spam
Asked on November 16, 2012 11:52 am
Private answer
If it was their Fardh Hajj then it cannot and will not be transferred to someone else.
If Nafl then the Sawab (reward) can be transferred to someone else in this case your parents.
However this does not mean that your parents do not have to perform their own Fardh Hajj.
Marked as spam
Answered on November 16, 2012 11:52 am