Father inlaws second marriage

Question ID: 30295

. My father in law has been verbally abusing my mother in law for the past 50 yrs of their marriage. They have been separated a year now. She stays with me. He stays on his own. He got married to someone this year 28 April. Women stays for three days and leaves him. She comes back a month later and after couple days leaves him again. He says he wants to give a divorce but can not find her. My husband is the younger brother. He has a sister as well. My father in law blames my husband and I for their separation so we have no contact with him. The other son wants nothing to do with him.
Should my husband try to find this woman to resolve this marriage?
Father in law is 74 yrs old and if he dies then is she not untitiled what is due to her?
He says that he wrote the divorce papers out. Is this valid?
Is there someone in the jamiat that can Help us find her?
where to do we go from here?
Should we just leave it alone?

Marked as spam
Asked on August 7, 2013 10:59 pm
Private answer

Once he has written the divorce papers out. It is valid. When you find woman she can be given those papers. Try to locate her. She will not inherit on his death.

Marked as spam
Answered on August 7, 2013 10:59 pm