Family member doing jadoo to you

Question ID: 25579

salaams mufti saheb.

i would like to know what one should do when you find out about a family member doing jadoo to you, and to the smalll children in the family by putting something in the food. this person is now aware that we know what she did. what do we do if there are now famiy gatherings weddings etc. we stayed away from her for a few years but now there is a wedding and she is coming, how do we react and face her, whilst she know that we are aware of her wrongdoings. we are scared it would happen again. must we stay away?

Marked as spam
Asked on November 24, 2009 12:00 am
Private answer

Do not be afraid.
Read Manzil before going to the function.

Marked as spam
Answered on November 24, 2009 12:00 am