In our area we have an Imam who:
1. Every Thursday has Durood Sharif Majlis in the Masjid wherein he recites and everybody listens. This is substantiated by reference to Shaykh Zakariyya Rahmatullahi Alayh or other akabireen.
2. Thereafter congregational loud Dhikr takes place in the Masjid.
3. He insists on using the microphone for every Salah when his voice can easily reach everybody. This causes the masbooq disturbance when the Imam subsequently performs loud congregational Du’a.
4. He has scheduled programmes on the microphone for those in I’tikaaf in Ramadhan, throughout the day, thereby preventing others from undertaking their aamals.
5. He has congregational Du’a before Maghrib on the microphone in Ramadhan. This forces people to abandon their own Du’a & Qur’an recitation. The probable justification used for this is that the Ummat needs to be reminded & taught the importance of Du’a &
6. Often he has Naseehah after the Maghrib Salah on the microphone for up to 5 min or more at a time, thereby delaying the Sunnah Mu’akaddah & disturbing the Masbooq.
Being a Deobandi scholar & bayt to a well-known Shaykh, it is assumed that his actions are permissible, but am I right to have reservations?