Dua for stuttering

Question ID: 26356


I am married now for 2.5 years. My husband for a large
part of the time treats me badly. He has a temper and
belittles me. I am so full of anger and resentment towards him.
What can I read to subdue my anger and leaving my marriage?
I do most of the things at home in terms of financials and constantly
remind him to read his salaah.
I am tired of his behaviour and have tried several times to speak to him.
He has a stutter when speaking and I know this frustrates him, is there anything
He can read to make his talking easier? Please advise as I am so
Consumed with anger I cannot think straight.

Marked as spam
Asked on July 12, 2013 7:01 pm
Private answer

Read a lot of Durood, it will cool anger.
Tell him to read the Duaa of Hadhrat Musa (A.S.)
Rabi Shrahli Sadri...
Encourage him to go out in Jamaat.

Marked as spam
Answered on July 12, 2013 7:01 pm