Question ID: 28060

Respected Mufti
. As Salaam o Aliakum

Relating to question 1737. When Mufti mention
ailment, does Mufti means natural illness to the body?

And “to be treated”, should this be by a doctor or hakeem.
If answer is the latter can I be refered to someone as I
do not know many. (Those that I do know is by others
experiences which I don’t have faith in)

I will now be checking and ensuring InshaAllah that my
earnings are 100% halaal.

Was Salaam

Marked as spam
Asked on October 30, 2008 12:00 am
Private answer

You should be treated by a 'Amil' who is pious reliable and knowledgable

Marked as spam
Answered on October 30, 2008 12:00 am