Division based 13 line text Quaraan format
19TH PARA WA QALAZI LA YARJOONA TO RUKU 2 OF SURA FURQAAN TILL RUKU STARTING OF RUKU 4 OF SURA NAML.
1.) The subject of Prophethood.
2.) The settlement of the issue regarding the Noble Qur’aan.
3.) The balance of the issue regarding the Noble Qur’aan and in addition to this is a reminder of the visitations of Allaah.
4.) The settlement on the issues regarding At-Tawheed (monotheism).
5.) The qualities of the Servants of Allaah from whom the veils will be raised.
27. SURATUSH SHU’ARAA:
THE CHAPTER OF THE POETS
This Surah in brief:
Towards the end of Suratan Noor the mention of the Light was made and in the end of Suratul Furqaan the veils had been raised. In Suratush Shu’araa the followers of this Light and the antagonists will be divinely dealt with by the qualities of Ar-Raheen (i.e. the merciful) and Al-Azziz (i.e. the mighty). Meaning that Allaah will always deal with the believers leniently and with the disbelievers firmly. Basically this Surah these two qualities are manifested.
Also stated is:
1. Nabi Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is consoled that he should not over grieve just because the antagonists do not bring faith on the Noble Qur’aan.
2. Had Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) wished, Allaah would have had their necks twisted immediately.
3. Allaah Ta’aala brings forth incidents of the past nations who belied those things that these people (the antagonists) belie.
4. The incident of Moosa (Alayhis Salaam) and Fir’oun. The incidents of the past nations are mentioned in this Surah in accordance to their offences. Hence, Fir’oun is a claimant of his Divine Nature and because of this their incident comes first.
5. The balance of the incident of Moosa (Alayhis Salaam) and Fir’oun mentioned.
6. Fir’oun used to recognise himself as Divine (the incident of which has been mentioned).
7. The people of Moosa (Alayhis Salaam) were polytheists and they used to ascribe heavenly bodies as partners to Allaah Ta’aala.
8. Allaah has mentioned the incident of Noah (Alayhis Salaam) in order to disclose His qualities of “Ar-Raheem” (Most merciful) and “Al-Azziz” (The firm one).
9. Mention of Hud (Alayhis Salaam) and his people the Nation A’ad is made. In addition to this is a reminder of the visitations of Allaah.
10. Mention of Saleh (Alayhis Salaam) and his people the nation Thamud is made. This incident also discloses the qualities of “Ar-Raheem” (Most merciful) and “Al- Azziz” (the stern one).
11. The incident of Loot (Alayhis Salaam) and his people is mentioned.
12. The incident of Shuaib (Alayhis Salaam) and his people is mentioned and in this incident the same qualities of “Ar-Raheem” (Most merciful) and “Al Aziz” (Firm one) are highlighted.
27. SURATUL NAML: THE CHAPTER OF THE ANT.
MAKKAH – 93 AAYATS
This Surah in brief:
The punishment used to descend upon the opposers of the truth after the Divine proof had been totally affirmed. For example so long as the infected area has not fully matured until then the surgeon will not carry out the operation. Likewise the Spiritual Curer will not allow the punishment to be carried out as long as the crime or offence is not affirmed. As if the disbelief (Kufr) of the opposers are poisonous boils and such boils are eliminated once they develop, so that the rest of the body maybe saved from its ill effects.
Similarly the disbeliever and polytheists are treated for some time before they are eliminated thereby the balance of spirituality is preserved by their elimination.
1. The punishment descends upon the opposers of Truth after the Divine proof has been thoroughly affirmed.
2. For instance, the opposers of Moosa (Alayhis Salaam) were destroyed because they did not reform in spite of recognising his sincerity and genuineness.
3. Nabi Suliman (Alayhis Salaam) presents the Da’wah invitation of Deen to Queen Bilqis.
4. The Queen Bilqis sends a gift, to Suliman (Alayhis Salaam) after consulting her ministers.
5. Suliman (Alayhis Salaam) returns the gift and threatens to uproot the rotten substance (i.e. Shirk) inside them.
6. She reformed after the warning and was saved.