What should one do if ones sister is married to a non Muslim man

Question ID: 24853

Assalamualaykum respected Mufti.
May Allah reward you for the sterling work that you do-Aameen.
My question regards my sister who has unfortunately become involved with a non-muslim man. She has been issued 1 talaaq from her husband and has subsequently moved in with this non-muslim man.
My family is completely devastated by this occurance and we seek your urgent guidance. She refuses to see reason or listen to anyone on this matter.
Please help me and tell me what I should do as her only brother? Is it possible that this non-muslim man has used ‘jadoo’ or something like that to get her under his spell? I ask this as she is a very head strong person, and so out of character for her.
Also, please advise if there are any wazeefas-etc that I can recite to assist us during this difficult patch? Make dua for us please

Marked as spam
Asked on November 24, 2010 12:00 am
Private answer

Consult a reliable 'amil'. Get those elders who signed the/her Nikah certificate to intercede and provide solution. The sins are commited due to contact, working together, lack of Hijaab laws, greed for money, etc - Address the causes.
Read 'La hawla wa la Quwata.....' in abundance and make Duaa.

Marked as spam
Answered on November 24, 2010 12:00 am