What should one do if one went out with a non Muslim man?

Question ID: 24839

I have sinned by going out with a non muslim guy. I know it was wrong and my parents are disappointed in me. How do I get them to forgive me and more importantly to the Almighty. Will He forgive me? I am 28, and everybody feels like there is something wrong with me because I’m not yet married. There was a guy who brought his parents home but it never worked out.since then I haven’t met any muslim men who are interested in me. My parents are presurising me too and that time it felt like this none muslim guy was the only person who understood me. Now I feel so depresd and alone. I always am making dua 4 a gud muslim man who is meant for me…but what do I do

Marked as spam
Asked on November 30, 2010 12:00 am
Private answer

As per level of sin, seek forgiveness.
See on our site "Tried And Tested Methods Of Getting Pious Matches&quo:
http://www.alislam.co.za/uploads/Tried And Tested Methods Of Getting Pious Matches.pdf
Choose formula and Make Duaa. Make proper Taubah, go straight that will win back confidence in your parents.

Marked as spam
Answered on November 30, 2010 12:00 am