Respected Mufti , my question or need for closure is based on Iddat
1) after a heated argument at my in laws I was provoked and out of anger gave my wife 2 Talaqs
2) I sought the advice of a Mufti that same night and accept that it’s counted..we made up and stayed together for about 5 months after which she left on her own will Nov 2013
3) I did not and refuse to this day to give the 3rd and final Talaq
4) Wife went on to get a Fasaqh in Nov 2014
5) I believe she is seeing another man who says he has 2 other wives
My question is to this day I know without any doubt that she did not sit in her Iddat ..
1)After her Fasaqh , was she suppose to sit in Iddat THOUGH WE WERE NOT STAYING TOGETHER FOR ALMOST A YEAR.
2) In terms of sharia and quranic advice what is the position of such a Muslina in society or as a believing women
3) Mufti , will my ex be allowed to remarry though she has not sat for her Iddat after getting a Fasaqh without me knowing about it.
4) if the answer to the above is No , is it my responsibility to let her new companion know if there was any wrongdoing from my Ex’s part
What upsets me is in a text she actually said ” I don’t care what the Moulanas say”.
I can only make Dua Allah grant me first hidayayh and guide us all on the straight path …Ameen
Jazakallah for your concern , my duas and gratitude to your whole team ..Wslm
Marked as spam
Question ID: 18513