Assalamualaikum Respected Mufti Sahb,
1) Is it permissible for women to wear platinum or white gold rings?
2) In the Shafi’e madhab, if a woman passes wind from the front private part, will it nullify her wudhu?
3) Are hemp seeds permissible to be consumed?
4) If a person touches the private parts of a baby directly, will it nullify one’s wudhu according to the Hanafi madhab?
5) Will one sin if one goes against one’s parents decision to marry a candidate that one does not like but the parents are forcing one to get married to that person?
Jazakallahu khaira. Wassalam.