My wife was very upset about something one day and said the following things.
1. I don’t feel like praying.
2. Because of your (my) recent obsession about religion, I am beginning to feel put off by it.
3. She asked angrily why do others have lots of money. I said because Allah gave them. She said why is He stingy when it comes to us?
She repented afterwards.
Did these statements make her leave islam?
4. When a person leaves islam, the nikah gets invalidated. If the person repents and says shahada, is there a time limit within which the nikah has to be reperformed?
5.In such a scenario is there any possibility for permanent dissolution of marriage like in case of divorce?
6.In case of renewal of nikah, is a new consent of the wali of the wife required?
7.Is a new mahar required?
8. Can one renew one’s nikah occasionally to be safe or only when one is sure that it has been invalidated?
Marked as spam
Question ID: 18530