Problem between husband and family

Question ID: 40999

As salaam u aliakum

Please advise on dua/zikr to read for the below: (Please reply to question with the dua or zikr as I am unable to access your masnoon duas)

It is for my husband to humble himself as he has disrespected my parents and my family. He now lives seperately and I live with my parents and child. There is no problem between us, except that he refuses to come home or speak or see anyone in my family. I have tried numerous times to speak to him but he will not listen nor accept an apology.

1. I require a special dua to unite my family

2. A dua to help clear my family from all debts

3. A dua to increase the love and understanding between my husband and I as he is very temperamental.


Marked as spam
Asked on July 6, 2013 12:50 pm
Private answer

1) Read alot La hawla wa la Quwata
2) Read after saying Salaam an entering the home 3 times Surah Ikhlaas then Salaam then talk.
3) Increase recitation of Durood Sharief.

Marked as spam
Answered on July 6, 2013 12:50 pm