When my daughter was born, myself and my wife chose her name immediately (after consulting with yourself and various other Ullamah). It just so happens we had a Peer from India staying with us at the time (I myself do not subscribe to the notion of peersaabs etc.)
This peer with his Yellow Fez, a good friend of my father in law, demanded my daughter be named something he decided upon. I refused to listen to him which angered both him and my inlaw’s. He subsequently appeared to have accepted my decision on the matter after scolding for days in Urdu (because I chose her name and the decision was Final) and gave her a Taweez he made for her.
She is now 5 months old and full of nazr and followed by evil jinn (according to a local Moulana), constantly cries, and draws many evil eyes from strangers because Algamdullillah she is a beautiful fair baby which has made many envious.
– Is this taweez a curse and should i remove it
– What can i read to remove nazr permanently and protect her?
– What can i read when she sleeps because she wakes up screaming every 10 minutes.
– Does Mufti think that the naming conflict impacted negatively on my daughter?
– When i read in her ears when she was born, i read the Iqamat 1st in her right ear (instead of the Azaan), realised my mistake and started over – Is this a negative influence?
May Allah reward you abundantly for your efforts.