Jazakallah for the answer to Question ID: 31723 (copied and pasted below).
Does it also mean it is not kufr for the person who believes that the below methods mentioned in Question ID: 31723 will remove Nazar, as well as the person going to people who remove nazar using the methods mentioned in Question ID: 31723 and actually getting done and doing the below methods mentioned in Question ID: 31723 to remove nazar?
Previous answer copied and pasted below.
Question ID: 31723
Does a Muslim become a non Muslim or a murtad If he/she believes in the following or does any of the following to protect from Nazar and remove nazar(evil eye):
1) putting on a black tikaa/dot behind the ear or on cheek or anywhere on the body to protect from nazar.
2) wearing a black thread, string, bracelet, necklace or a black cloth on themselves, children, families, their cars or belongings to protect from nazar.
3) burning string or seeds(Pakistani people use the jamain seeds) to remove nazar
4) and when burning string to remove nazar, believing that if the string burns fast or makes a popping sound then there was nazar
5)burning chillis to remove ore ward off nazar.
6) wearing surma to protect from nazar.
Asked on December 13, 2016 2:10 am
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُاللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
All these should be avoided. Most of these are akin to Hinduism. One must shun. No Kufr on the doer.
وَعَلَيْكُمُ السَّلَام وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ وَمَغْفِرَتُهُ
Answered on December 19, 2016 1:34 pm