Grandmother not a pleasant woman

Question ID: 39911

Assalamu Alaykum Respected Mufti.
I have a question pertaining to my grandmother. She is 86 years old and is not a very pleasant person. As a result, the family has shunned her for all the trouble she has made.
She has 2 sons and it is just my father and mother that care for her. She was once committed to mental hospital, but subsequent checks to doctors have shown that she is 100%.
Her elder son does nothing for her and his wife is not willing to assist with her care. My parents do everything for her, but she swears at them and never shows appreciation. She has ill-treated my mother for 30 years.
Mufti, I have two questions essentially?
The house my parents reside in, was paid off jointly by my father and late grandfather. What share does my uncle have should anything happen to my grandmother or father?
Her family fauged my grandfather’s will and left the house to her. This is not speculation, we know for a fact. My father is old and cannot afford to pay my uncle the present day value of the house. Is it permissable to give my uncle a share of the house valued before my father had renovated it and paid for all alterations?

Marked as spam
Asked on January 1, 1970 12:00 am
Private answer
Whilst the parties are alive negotiate the settlement most quickly. The deal proposed is feasible.
Marked as spam
Answered on January 1, 1970 12:00 am