1. What is the Islanic viewpoint on Female Circumcision? (i have read in a Saudi book that it is a sunat practice)
2. Some local Ulema seem to be of the view that females can attend Kabrastans. Is this viewpoint correct? (if not, what is the source of the ruling requiring non attendance)?
3. As regards the question of both general cleanliness and being Islamically paak is it sufficient for using 2 seperate dishes (one for washing and one for rinsing) for the washiung of
a. dishes and cutlery
4. Who is responsible for the (monetary) maintenance of an infant child if the father is not capable of maintaining or of the father is not present?
5. In the event of bot mother and father are not able or not there to care for a child,.. who gets preference next to take over the rearing of ther child if the child is
a. under 7 years
b. over 7 years