Assalamualaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatooh
There appears to be no practical requirement for a microphone to be used for certain Salah in Masjid, in particular Fajr where, unfortunately, the congregation is small. Therefore I have 5 SPECIFIC questions:
1. Is it necessary from a Shar’ee perspective that the followers of the Imam need to hear the Qir’at of the Imam?
2. If the answer to the first question is in the negative, why are our Ulama using microphone for Salah?
3. What are the Shar’ee objections or requirements, if any, for using a microphone in Salah &
4. Even if the Jamat is large, is it not sufficient to use the method of citing people at intervals in different rows so that they recite the takbeer & everyone else can therefore come to know that the Imam has gone in to Ruku, Sajdah etc?
5. Finally, the use of the microphone also entails the Imam engaging in loud congregational Du’a after the Salah and/or announcement and/or Naseehah which then disturbs the Masbooq. Is this permissible? If not, why is it done by our own Deobandi Ulama?