As salaam mu alaikum
My question pertains to permissible ways of spending interest monies ( riba).
Can I spend it on : –
1. building a new toilet in my house ?
2. getting my car spray painted ?
3. paving my driveway?
4. buying dog food for the dogs ?
5. paying off “bad debts” in my business ?
6. paying off interest on a home loan ?
7. buying tyres for the motor vechicle ?
8. fertilizer for the garden and gardening equipment ?
9. paying of rates , taxes , income tax ?
10. paying of T. V. licenses ?
In summation , what criteriors must be fulfilled in order to use this interest monies ( riba )