I received this email below from many people
.Please advise if this is authentic & true?
The Prophet one day said to Ali (Radhiallahu anhu): I do these five things before going to bed at night:
1. give 4000 dinaars in sadaqa and then sleep
2. read one complete Quran and then sleep
3. pay the price for Jannah and then sleep
4. make two people happy with each other when they are upset and then sleep
5. do one Hajj and then sleep
Hadrat Ali (Radhiallahu anhu) said, Ya Rasulallah this looks impossible, how will I be able to do it? Then the Prophet replied:
4 times reading Surah Fatiha equals four thousand dinaars giving in sadaqa.
3 times reading Surah Ikhlas (qul hu allahu ahad) equals to one complete Quran.
3 times reading any Durood Shareef (shortest: Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam – is the price of Jannah.
10 times Astaghfirullah (or any istighfar) equals making two unhappy people happy with each other.
4 times third kalima is equals to one Hajj.
After this Ali (Radhiallahu anhu) said, Ya Rasulallah now i will do all these before going to bed.