السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Respected Hazrat Mufti Sahib,
I have question regarding Tablighi Jamaat and their work, although it is not a time to ask this question as there is already some differences among them, but I am forced to ask this because as per an old proverb it is said that “”Excess of everything is bad”.
I consider Tablighi Jamaat as a most influential Deeni work and consider it to be Haqq as our Ulema-i-Haqq does, do support them, I try to help them by any means whatever is possible, I consider the tasks of Tablighi Jamaat a best way to spread the message of Allah Tala,
But inspite of above mentioned facts and Fazaail, it must clear to all of us what is its Status of Tablighi Jamaat as per Islam/Shariyat.
Mufti Sahib for the sake of Allah Tala, kindly answer me the below questions and I am asking only for the sake of Allah Tala.
1. What is the Sharia Status of Tablighi Jamaat (and its work), is it Fardh, is it Waajib, is it Mustahab. (Kindly me the what is Ijma (إجماع) on this work)
2. If a person has a little free time and he has a choice to either go to attend Tablighi Aamaal or to help her wife and parents at home especially when the kids are small, and he is not in a position to have a female servant or any helper who can help their family members. As per Shariyat Which one should he give preference? And for his own Islah he spare 1-2 Hours time in a week to attend his Sheikh’s Majlis.
3. What is the rule of a person or a group who consider Mustahab work equally as a Fardh, who insist or compel others to perform Mustahab work as are done for Fardh or Waajib.
4. Is there any Sharia rule, that if a person comes near to Deen becomes religious with the help of some Deeni Work e.g Tablighi Jamaat, now is it compulsory for him as per Shariyat to do this work?
5. If a person has a time to attend Tablighi Jamaat and Tablighi Aamaal but still he does not attend either of Tablighi Aamaal, he consider it as one of the Islamic Work and tells I do not have Munasibat with this work, I do support it, but I will do the Deeni work by other means. Is he a Sinner as per Shariyat?