1. What does Lahaan mean?
2. Did the prophet pbuh know all languages?
3. Is it true speech is like sihr? How?
4. If prophets never sinned then what do you call the times that they went wrong and Allah reprimanded them?
Please answer these I’ve been listening to some literature and wanted clarifications on these – sort they are a bit random
2. Not necessary
3. Yes, it hypnotises listeners.
4. They were not sinful. There was, for example, two roads: one was good and the other better. The Nabi (S.A.W) took the good one but was told he should have taken the better. Thus there was no sin perpetrated.
AssalammwalaykomI Have inhaerited 20.000 from my late mum ( may Allah grant her jannah). i have been taking out zakaat on this money every year. i am a single unemployed mother who has a morgage of 136,000. i am not...