1. Can an illegitimate child be made a hafiz?
2. Can such a person lead a congregation in salaah?
3. Is it permissible to read behind an illegitmate hafiz?
4. What is the responsibilty of the parent/s towards the child if he is not aware that he is illegitimate. Should they tell him his status?
5. What is the status of a persons salaah if you have performed salaah behind such a hafiz, unknowingly?
6. What is the status of a persons salaah if you have performed salaah behind such a hafiz, but you have doubts as to whether he is born out of wedlock or not?
7. The parents have always claimed the child to have been born premature, but he was not hospitalised in an incubator at birth, rather he was sent home. What is the parents responsibilty toward the congregation/s that have read behind such a person if they eventually do admit to themselves that the child is illegitamate?
NB. The parents made nikaah before the child was born.