Assalamuaalaikum respected Mufti Shahib
I would like to seek your valuable advice pertaining to the following inheritance matter.
My Marhoom Grandfather (fathers father) owned three properties.After many years finally the properties were now sold.My Marhoom Grandfather had four children, three sons and a daughter.
They are all late including my grandmother. However their children are still alive. From my Marhoom fathers side he had five sons and three daughters. My Marhoom father passed away in September 1972.My Marhooma mother passed away in August 2002.My Marhoom brother passed away in December 1982. He had two sons on whom one is still alive.My Marhooma sister passed away in September 2007. She had one daughter who is still alive.Therefore there are still four brothers and two sisters alive. From my later brother one son and my late sister one daughter.
Please can you advise on the following.
1) Share of the four brothers.
2) Share of the two sisters.
3) Share of our Marhooma mother.
4) Share of Marhoom brothers son.
5) Share of Marhooma sisters husband and their daughter.
6) Advice on the sale of this property which was done by two of the brothers without any consultation on the family.
7) Lastly another piece of my grandfathers land was sold 2 years ago by a single person and the money donated to a hospital with no consultation of any of the family members.