As salaam mu alaikum
We are planning to go for Hajj this year, Inshallah
1. I would like to know when I am menstruating what ibaadat can i perform?
2. If I am menstruating while it is Hajj time what can I do and will the Hajj be accepted? Will I have to do another Hajj?
3. If I know that haiz will fall on the days of Hajj is it better to not go for Hajj even though it is Fardh on me?
1) Make all forms of Tasbeeh and Duaa.
2) Your Hajj will be valid and Insha-Allaah accepted. There is no need to perform another Hajj.
3) Go for Hajj. Delay your flight so that you can make your Tawaaf Ziyaarat which is Fardh and in the state of purity. Then make Tawaaf-e-Wida and come back home.