Please issue a ruling on the following:
(1) Female mureeds in Niqaab appearing before the Shaykh for the purpose of Tawajjuh. (This is not behind a screen.)
(2) Females travelling to a foreign country for the purpose of observing Nafl I’tikaaf in a hall.
(3) Females travelling to a foreign country for the purpose of observing Nafl I’tikaaf in a someone’s house.
(4) Females observing Nafl I’tikaaf in a hall owned and operated by the local Hindu Association.
(5) Females eating the leftover food of their (ghair-mahram) Shaykh for the purpose of Tabarruk.
(6) Females having casual, non-Islaahi, conversations with their (ghair-mahram) Shaykh in the presence of others.
(7) A female travelling to Western secular Universities for giving bayaans to only females.
(8) A Shaykh of Tasawwuf buying a packet of sweets and sending it, as a gift, for his female mureed when she qualifies as a Hafizah.
Marked as spam
Question ID: 20351