السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُاللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
– Duaa after Fardh Salaat is proven.
– It should be in-audable. Audible if the Imaam has to teach the Musallees, once they know then in-audible.
– It is part of the etiquette of Duaa to raise the hands, thus permissible.
– The Duaa should be short if there is Sunnat Salaat therafter.
– The Duaa can be slightly longer if there is NO Sunnat Salaat thereafter like Fajr and Asr.
– The Duaa is Mustahb.
– There must delay between after the Duaa and the performance of Sunnat – like reading a Kitaab for few minutes, this is not correct.
– If a person does NOT make this Duaa and walks off whilst the Imaam is making this Duaa, thus person will NOT be sinful.
– So classify this Duaa as Bidaat is erroneous.
وَعَلَيْكُمُ السَّلَام وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ وَمَغْفِرَتُهُ