Assalamu alaikum respected Muftisaheb
Please assist with this situation as I am very confused and doubtful now, maaf for the length. Prior to giving birth my menstrual cycle was more or less predictable and approximately 8 to 9days. After having a baby I was on contraception with no menses. I stopped the contraception 3months ago. The first month I had haidh for 4days. The next month for about 8 days and this month i am struggling to understand. I had normal blood flow for about 5days followed by yellowish discharge that is only present maybe once or twice in the day and the rest of the time the pad is clean.
1. The yellow discharge is accompanied by some parts of clear discharge. Is this part of haidh?
2. Is it true that one must wait till the pad is completely clean before making ghusl for end of haidh?
3. The other 2 months I did not have this problem of yellowish discharge with white and/ or clear discharge so I don’t know if this is part of haidh or not but My old cycle before childbirth also had yellowish discharge but it was more than what I have now.
4. I have been taking this as haidh as the pad was not clean for a day. Was this incorrect and am I now liable for the salaah missed?
5. I always have discharge for most of the month maybe only few days I have no discharge, it is mostly whitish or clear but there have been times it had some part of yellowish like now which is confusing me more.
Kindly advise, jazakallah khayr